Saturday 6 December 2014

Dead South available to download tonight on amazon from 7pm!!

Dear All

Firstly, I just want to say thanks to everybody who has either emailed, liked, tweeted, shared, commented or done anything positive at all towards Dead South since I announced it at the beginning of this week. It really means an awful lot to me.

Now as long as the publishing Gods don't pull a fast one on me, Dead South will be on amazon's digital shelves and available for download tonight at 7pm.

As you can imagine I am very excited about the whole thing!!

Paperback should hopefully be available before Christmas too. So perhaps treat yourself to the ebook today and then buy the paperback for someone special for Christmas!

Anyway, have a great day and I will let you know when the ebook goes live.

Dave


#deadsouth #zombie #kindle # London #davidbrinson #apocalypse #zombieapocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment