Wednesday 10 December 2014

I'm going to be on an American Radio Show!

Dear All

I have been invited to be a guest on the Internet Radio Station, Zombiepalooza. They broadcast every Friday night from America and people from all over the world listen in. 

I will be on the show this Friday the 12th December at 8.15pm(EST) in the US, which is 1.15am(GMT) over here in the UK. Which is either very late on Friday night or very early on Saturday morning, depending on how you look at it!

I am very excited and am looking forward to talking about my book with real zombie enthusiasts.

If you would like to listen in to the show please Click Here at 8pm if you're in Eastern Standard Time or at 1am if you're in Greenwich Mean Time.

For more information about Zombiepalooza visit their website or join their Facebook Page Zombiepalooza: Dead Again.

And you can get your copy of Dead South by clicking here!

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment