Saturday 13 December 2014

Zombiepalooza Interview

Dear All,

What an amazing experience I had last night.


I was fortunate enough be interviewed by Jackie Chin and the rest of the Zombiepalooza Radio team, including: Zombie DeadDoor William, Audio Engineer Crunch E Squirrel and Zombie Guru Skot Pierson.


Jackie asked me some great questions and also gave me a couple of very good marketing ideas too. It was fantastic to speak to people who have a real passion for the genre. I had a lot of fun and 
I can't wait to be invited back.

I will let everybody know the next time that I am!

If you would like to listen to the show please click here. It is Season 2 Episode 54. My interview starts 15 minutes into the show, but I recommend that you listen to it all as it is an absolute belter.


Have a great Saturday.


Dave





No comments:

Post a Comment