Thursday 18 December 2014

Great Reception to Chapter 1 of Dead South

Dear All

Thank you so much for your support and feedback regarding Dead South.

The reaction to Dean's story has blown me away. He is a ordinary man in an extraordinary situation and that has really resonated with lots of readers. It has also been great to hear from people who live in Eltham and south-east London as they know the area that the story is set in.

So far Dead South has received 8x5 star reviews on amazon.co.uk and 1x5 star review on amazon.com. Here are a few of my favorites:-

5.0 out of 5 stars Starts slow and builds up fast - just like a zombie apocalypse!December 12, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Dead South: The Zombie Apocalypse in London (Kindle Edition)
A good, gripping read. It's well paced, has a fine cast of characters and a great, tense plot and finale. Recommend to all zombie fiction lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best Zombie book I've read this year6 Dec 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Dead South: The Zombie Apocalypse in London (Kindle Edition)
Dean Baker is the English Rick Grimes. I'd follow him to hell (Thamesmead) and back (Eltham)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have read and I must say that I really enjoyed it! Lots of action and gore but what ...15 Dec 2014
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Dead South: The Zombie Apocalypse in London (Kindle Edition)
This is the first Zombie novel I have read and I must say that I really enjoyed it ! Lots of action and gore but what I really liked was the interaction between the survivors. I liked the cast of characters and would definitely read a sequel if one came out!

Until next time!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment